Thursday 12 July 2012

First Post on Blogger

Until now by blog home was http://mahboob.livejournal.com

Initially, there was one problem with LiveJournal. When I made updates to a particular entry, it used to take hours (felt like ages) to sync up with the logged out view. That is, I could see the changes when I logged into my account. But if I logged out, I would see the older version of the post.

I could live with that.

However, when I realized that they don't support Google Ads, I decided it was time to move to a new nest. It is good that Google mentions that you can monetize your blog with Google Ads. They say this right upfront, instead of having us to wade through FAQs and manuals.

I hope Blogger will give me a good ride on the blogging highway. In addition to Google Ads, there would be no lag in seeing the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment